Virtual Learning Labs
What are Virtual Learning Labs?
The Virtual Learning Labs are The Winters Group’s response to clients request for cost-effective, short, skills-based learning. The Virtual Learning Labs are synchronous learning utilizing interactive technology to engage participants from foundational to advanced content. Each course is taught using live facilitators who are experienced subject matter experts. Participants will leave each session with skills that they can apply immediately in the workplace.
What are the benefits?
- Cost effective
- Follows adult learning theory of short learning
- Less time away from work responsibilities
- Segments that are relevant and immediately applicable
- Skill building focus from introductory to advanced
- Facilitated interactive sessions more effective than asynchronous e-learning
What courses are offered?
- Diversity, Inclusion & Cultural Competence: Robust series of topics from introduction to diversity and inclusion, intercultural competence, and specific topics such as generations, unconscious bias, and various identity groups (e.g. African Americans/Blacks, Latinos/Hispanics, Asian Americans, Etc.).
- Personal Effectiveness / Career Enrichment: Various topics to enhance employees’ ability to thrive in an ever-changing work environment in the areas of mentoring, personal branding and leadership.
View the list of course offerings.
- The Virtual Learning Labs are open to companies and individuals.
- Companies have the opportunity to send groups of individuals on a course-by-course basis or with an annual subscription.
- Some topics are offered in a series of 3 or 4 sessions. While there are no formal prerequisites, it is recommended that participants sign up for an entire series.
- Subscription pricing is available for organizations based on a block of seats. Please contact us for more information about purchasing a subscription.
Meet the Faculty
The Virtual Learning Labs Faculty are experienced subject matter experts. Click here to read their bios.