- What would it mean to decolonize diversity, equity, and inclusion work? Put differently, what would it mean to reimagine a DEI industry that centers humanity, justice, and dismantling systems of inequity and oppression in all forms?
- What can we, as practitioners, advocates, and leaders, be doing differently to sharpen our own toolkit, do the work more effectively, and ultimately dismantle inequitable systems?
In this episode you will hear from:
- Mary-Frances Winters, President and CEO
- Brittany J. Harris, Vice President of Learning & Innovation
- Chevara Orrin, Principal Strategist
- Amazing Audience Members!