Our Racial Justice Resource Guide is a non-exhaustive list of multimedia resources from The Winters Group and external sources pertaining to fostering greater racial equity and justice. Resources are separated into general understanding and specific components of racial justice work. While this list is not exhaustive, we tried to honor and highlight resources and organizations created by People of Color in our resource search. This list is continuously updated with timely and relevant resources.
Many categories overlap in what they cover. If you aren’t finding what you are looking for, be sure to check other pages of this guide to find what you may need.
Sections of the Guide include:
- Foundations of Understanding Racial Identity, Racism, and Privilege
- Whiteness and White Supremacy
- Organizing and Action Steps for Racial Justice
- Internalized Oppression
- Managing Resistance, Trauma, and Healing
- Talking with Children and Youth About Racial Justice
- Donating to Racial Justice Efforts