The Belonging at Work Summit is a FREE online diversity, equity, and inclusion conference empowering you to build belonging at work. It will be held July 13 – 17, 2020.
Let’s face it, the world of work has changed overnight.
Living through the Great Pandemic has underscored why our workplace’s diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) commitments matter now, more than ever before.
It also leaves many of us struggling with the following questions:
- How can we build a sense of safety, trust, and belonging at work (both virtually and in-person)?
- What are ways we can serve as inclusive leaders in uncertain times?
- How can we keep our diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) commitments on track during a crisis?
- How do we radically include and give our most vulnerable stakeholders what they need?
- What are ways our organizations can disrupt white supremacy culture in our workplaces and communities?
If you find yourself grappling with these big questions, and want to connect with other DEI leaders, visionaries, & change makers, join our 2020 Belonging Summit.
Together, we will grow the #BelongingMovement, and you will gain a community, new skills, and the confidence to build a greater sense of belonging at work.